|Returns the number of areas in a cell range or reference.|
|reference||The reference to a range of cells.|
* The "reference" can refer to multiple cell ranges.
* The "reference" can be a named range or several cell references.
* If you want to specify several references as a single argument, then you must include an extra sets of parentheses (see Rows 4 & 5).
* An area is a range of contiguous cells or a single cell.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com.
© 2017 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2017 Better Solutions Limited