* The arc-sine (or inverse sine function) of an angle is the inverse of the SIN function.
* The "number" is the sine of an angle in radians.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "number" > 1, then #NUM! is returned. Example 8.
* If "number" < -1, then #NUM! is returned. Example 9.
* The angle returned is in radians between -PI/2 and PI/2.
* If your argument is in degrees, multiply by PI/180 to convert it to radians
* If you want to convert the result from radians to degrees, multiply it by 180/PI.
* You can use the DEGREES function to convert from radians to degrees.
* For a working example refer to the Trigonometry page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com.