In the context of MVC (Model View Controller), React is just the View.
The latest version of React is called ReactJS
React is not a "framework" it is a library for creating UI components.
It can also be used on the server using node.js
React Fiber is the new and latest version
React Native is for building apps for mobile devices
2) What is React Native ?
React is completely independent from the browser.
React DOM is used when running in a browser.
React Native is used when running on mobile devices.
3) What is JSX ?
It is designed to simplify working with React components.
What looks like HTML is just a familiar XML syntax that is used to define a component and its position inside the markup.
4) What is the Virtual DOM ?
5) What is Redux ?
Redux is a State Manager.
React can manage its own state but for large applications moving all the state up, and then down using props, will add a lot of complexity.
Redux allows you to move the state to an external global store.
6) What is 'react-hot-loader' ?
This is a webpack plugin that allows react components to be live reloaded.
7) What are Styled Components ?
Styled components are components that include regular CSS inside them instead of referring to a separate file.
This method has become known as "CSS-In-JS".
CSS-In-JS is the sucessor to CSS Modules.
8) What is the React Router API ?
This is a library that resolves the 'broken back button' problem and uses the History API.
9) What are React Hooks ?
10) What is the Context API ?
Added in React 16.3.0
11) Can you describe the various different ways you can use CSS to style a React component ?
12) What is the difference between a Functional component and a Class component ?
13) Can you describe the different frameworks or approaches for testing React components ?
React-Testing-Library - A set of helpers
Enzyme - Testing utility for React
(Protractor is for testing Angular)
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited TopPrev