If you have a question, please send it to us.
1) What is TypeScript ?
TypeScript comes with the tsc compiler that compiles your code to ES 2009 (ES5) and creates the *.d.ts files that contain your type declarations.
TypeScript includes a lot of features found in ES 2015 plus some extra stuff (eg Interfaces)
2) What is ts-loader ?
This is a webpack plugin that can load Typescript.
3) What is the 'omit' type ?
4) When would you need to use the 'declare' keyword ?
5) How can you get 'declaration files' automatically ?
Set the declaration option to true in the tsconfig.json file
6) How can you overload a function ?
7) How can you make all the properties of an interface optional ?
8) Where can decorators be applied ?
Classes, properties, methods and metho arguments
9) What is the 'Record' type ?
10) When would you use the 'unknown' keyword ?
11) What is a '.map' file and when would you use it ?
This can be used when you are debugging
This file can be generated by setting the sourceMap option to true in the tsconfig.json file
12) Should I use the data types Number, String, Boolean or Symbol ?
No. These keywords refer to the non-primitive boxed objects.
Always use the primitive data types instead (number, string, boolean and symbol).
13) What is the difference between String and string ?
String refers to an object instance that has a string data type.
var str1: string
var str2: String
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited TopPrevNext