1) What are the Factorial Numbers ?
2) Can you describe the word 'Fewer' ?
3) Can you describe what a Weighted Average is ?
4) What is Standard Deviation ?
5) What is the Sharpe Ratio ?
6) What is R squared ?
7) Can you give the names of some measures of central tendency ?
8) Can you give the names of some measures of dispersion ?
9) Can you describe Brownian Motion ?
This is the random motion of particles in a fluid resulting from their collision with the fast moving atoms in the fluid.
This is a continuous-time random (stochastic) process and it is a limit of both simpler and more complicated random processes (random walk and Donsker theorem)
Brownian motion is described by the wiener process
10) Can you describe Geometric Brownian Motion ?
11) There's a horse race with 25 horses and 5 lanes. What's the minimum number of races you need to find the fastest three horses?
12) There are 100 prisoners in a cell and you are the warden and you have one bullet. How can you prevent all of them from escaping?
13) You toss a fair coin 400 times. What's the probability that you get at least 220 heads? Round your answer to the nearest per cent.
14) We are at a junction. P is the probability that at least one car will pass in the next 20 minutes. What's the probability that no car will pass in the next five minutes?
15) 10 people of different ages sit around a table. What's the probability that they sit in an age-ascending order?
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited TopPrevNext