|Returns the hyperbolic arc-sine of a number.|
|number||The number you want the inverse hyperbolic sine of.|
* The inverse hyperbolic sine of an angle is the inverse of the SINH function.
* The "number" is the angle in radians.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* In Excel 2010 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* For a working example refer to the Trigonometry page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com.
© 2017 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2017 Better Solutions Limited