PMT(rate, nper, pv [,fv] [,type])
Returns the amount of principal and interest paid in a given period in a series of equal cash flows at regular intervals (Double).
|rate||The interest rate per period (Double).|
|nper||The total number of payments (Double).|
|pv||The present value of the future payment (Double).|
|fv||(Optional) The future value (Double)|
|type||(Optional) The number indicating when the payments are due:|
0 = the end of the period (default)
1 = the start of the period
|* This function returns the payment for an annuity based on periodic, fixed payments and a fixed interest rate.|
* If "type" = True, then 1 is used.
* You can use the PPMT function to return the amount of principal paid in a given period in a series of equal cash flows at regular intervals.
* The equivalent Excel function is Application.WorksheetFunction.PMT
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.Financial.Pmt
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to learn.microsoft.com
Debug.Print Pmt(0.0081,48,10000) '=
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top