PPMT(rate, per, nper, pv [,fv] [,type])
Returns the amount of principal paid in a given period in a series of equal cash flows at regular intervals (Double).
|rate||The interest rate per period (Double).|
|per||The payment period (Double).|
|nper||The total number of payments (Double).|
|pv||The present value of the future payments (Double).|
|fv||(Optional) The future value (Double)|
|type||(Optional) True of False to specify when payments are due (Boolean).|
|* This function returns the principal payment for a given period of an annuity based on periodic, fixed payments and a fixed interest rate.|
* The "par" is a value between 1 and "nper".
* You can use the PMT function to return the amount of principal and interest paid in a given period in a series of equal cash flows at regular intervals.
* The equivalent Excel function is Application.WorksheetFunction.PPMT
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.Financial.PPmt
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to learn.microsoft.com
Debug.Print PPmt(0.1 / 12, 1, 2 * 12, 2000) '-75.62
Debug.Print PPmt(0.1, 1, 2, 2000) '-952.38
Debug.Print PPmt(0.1 / 12, 1, 5 * 12, -10000) '129.14
Debug.Print PPmt(0.08, 10, 10, 200000) '-27,598.05
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top