Returns the number shifted left by a number of bits.
|number||The number to shift.|
|shift_amount||The amount to shift.|
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* Shifting a number left is the same as adding zeros to the right of the binary representation.
* If "number" > (2^48)-1, then #NUM is returned.
* If Abs(shift_amount) > 53, then #NUM is returned.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE is returned.
* If "shift_amount" is not numeric, then #VALUE is returned.
* A positive "shift_amount" has the same effect as a negative "shift_amount".
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top