Returns the value of the error function integrated between two limits.
|lower_limit||The lower bound.|
|upper_limit||(Optional) The upper bound.|
|* Also known as the Gaussian Error Integral.|
* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "lower_limit" > "upper_limit", then #N/A is returned.
* If "lower_limit" is left blank, then #N/A is returned.
* If "upper_limit" is left blank, then 0 is used.
* This function is similar to the ERF.PRECISE.
* In Excel 2010 the accuracy of this function was improved to accept negative arguments. Prior to Excel 2010, any negative arguments returned #NUM!.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
|1 - What is the error function integrated between 0 and 0.2.|
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top