Returns the future value of an initial principal after applying compound interest rates.
|principal||The present value.|
|schedule||The array of interest rates.|
|* This function can be used to calculate future value of an investment with a variable or adjustable rate.|
* The "schedule" can be numbers or blank cells.
* If "schedule" contains blank cells then these are taken as zeros (no interest).
* If "schedule" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* In Excel 2003 this function was only available when you had the Analysis ToolPak add-in loaded.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top