Returns the number converted from hexadecimal to decimal.
|number||The hexadecimal number you want to convert.|
|* If "number" contains more than 10 characters (40 bits), then #NUM is returned.|
* If "number" is not a valid hexadecimal number, then #NUM! is returned.
* You can use the HEX2BIN function to convert a number from hexadecimal to binary.
* You can use the HEX2OCT function to convert a number from hexadecimal to octal.
* You can use the DEC2HEX function to convert a number from decimal to hexadecimal.
* In Excel 2007 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top