Returns the hyperlink linked to a cell, document or webpage.
|link_location||The path and file name to the document to be opened as text.|
|friendly_name||(Optional) The jump text or numeric value that is displayed in the cell.|
|* The "link_location" can be a text string enclosed in quotation marks or a cell that contains the link as a text string.|
* The "link_location" cannot be more than 250 characters.
* The "link_location" can refer to a specific cell or named range in a Microsoft Excel workbook, or to a bookmark in a Microsoft Word document.
* The "link_location" can refer to a file stored on a hard disk drive, or on a server.
* The "link_location" can refer to a URL on the Internet (or an intranet).
* The "friendly_name" can be a value, a text string, a name, or a cell that contains the jump text or value.
* The "friendly_name" is displayed in blue and is underlined.
* If "friendly_name" is left blank, the cell displays the "link_location" as the jump text.
* If "friendly_name" returns an error value (for example, #VALUE!), the cell displays the error instead of the jump text.
* If "link_location" does not exist or cannot be found or navigated, then an error appears when you click on the cell.
* To select a cell that contains a hyperlink click a cell next to the cell, and then use an arrow key to move to the cell.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top