Returns the number converted from octal to decimal.
|number||The octal number you want to convert.|
|* If "number" is not a valid octal number, then #NUM! is returned.|
* If "number" contains more than 10 characters (10 bits), then #NUM! is returned.
* If "number" does not contain more than 10 octal characters (30 bits), then the most significant bit of number is the sign bit. The remaining 29 bits are magnitude bits.
* Any negative numbers are represented using two's-complement notation.
* You can use the OCT2BIN function to convert a number from octal to binary.
* You can use the OCT2HEX function to convert a number from octal to hexadecimal.
* You can use the DEC2OCT function to convert a number from decimal to octal.
* In Excel 2007 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top