ODDLYIELD(settlement, maturity, last_interest, rate, pr, redemption, frequency [,basis])
Returns the yield of a security with an odd last period.
|settlement||The settlement date of the security.|
|maturity||The maturity date of the security.|
|last_interest||The last coupon date of the security.|
|rate||The interest rate of the security.|
|pr||The price of the security.|
|redemption||The redemption value of the security per $100 face value.|
|frequency||The number of coupon payments per year:|
1 = annual
2 = semi annual
4 = quarterly
|basis||(Optional) The type of day counting to use:|
0 = US 30/360 (default)
1 = Actual/Actual
2 = Actual/360
3 = Actual/365
4 = European 30/360
|* If "basis" is left blank, then 0 is used.|
* If "basis" is not an integer, then it is truncated.
* If "basis" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "basis" > 4, then #NUM! is returned.
* You can use the ODDFYIELD function to return the yield of a security with an odd first period.
* You can use the ODDFPRICE function to return the price per $100 face value of a security with an odd first period.
* You can use the ODDLPRICE function to return the price per $100 face value of a security with an odd last period.
* In Excel 2003 this function was only available when you had the Analysis ToolPak add-in loaded.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top