Returns the day from a given date (Integer).
|date||The date you want the day from (Date).|
|* The "date" can be any date, text string, numerical expression or any combination.|
* If "date" is Null, then Null is returned.
* You can use the MONTH function to return the month from a given date.
* You can use the YEAR function to return the year from a given date.
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.DateAndTime.Day
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
Day(35678) = ??
Day("15 February 2006") = ??
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top