Returns the minutes from a given time (Integer).
|time||The time you want the minute from (Date).|
|* The required time argument is any Variant, numeric expression, string expression, or any combination, that can represent a time.|
* If time contains Null, then Null is returned.
* The value that is returned is between 0 and 59.
* You can use the HOUR function to return the hour from a time.
* You can use the SECOND function to return the seconds from a time.
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.DateAndTime.Minute
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
Minute("09:34:20") = 34
Minute("11:15:06") = 15
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top