Returns the hour from a given time (Integer).
|time||The time you want the hour from (Date).|
|* The "time" can be any string, date or numeric expression.|
* If time" is Null, then Null is returned.
* The value returned is between 0 and 23.
* Returns a Variant (Integer) specifying a whole number between 0 and 23, inclusive, representing the hour of the day.
* You can use the MINUTE function to return the minute from a given time.
* You can use the SECOND function to return the seconds from a given time.
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.DateAndTime.Hour
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
tmTime = #6:25:39 AM#
tmTime = #6:25:39 PM#
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top