Deletes an existing file.
|pathname||The full pathname of the file to be deleted (String).|
|* This subroutine supports the use of wildcards (*, ?). Can it be used to remove whole directories.|
* This statement cannot be used to delete read only files.
* If you try to delete a file that does not exist you will get a run-time error.
* If you try to delete a file that is currently open you will get a run-time error.
* You can delete whole directories or folders using the RMDIR statement.
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileSystem.Kill
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top