Returns the month as a string (String).
|month||The number of the month (Integer):|
1 = Jan
2 = Feb
3 = Mar
4 = Apr
5 = May
6 = Jun
7 = Jul
8 = Aug
9 = Sep
10 = Oct
11 = Nov
12 = Dec
|abbreviate||(Optional) Whether the month name is abbrevated (Boolean):|
False = the month name is not abbreviated (default)
True = the month name is abbreviated
|* If "abbreviate" = True, then the month name will be abbreviated to three characters.|
* If "abbreviate" = False, then the month name is not abbreviated.
* If "abbreviate" is left blank, then False is used.
* You can use the WEEKDAYNAME function to return the day of the week as a string.
* This function was added in VB 6.0.
* This function was added in Office 2000.
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.DateAndTime.MonthName
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
Debug.Print MonthName(2) = February
Debug.Print MonthName(12) = December
Debug.Print MonthName(12, False) = December
Debug.Print MonthName(12, True) = Dec
Debug.Print MonthName(2, True) = Feb
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top