NAME oldpathname As newpathname
Renames an existing file or directory.
|oldpathname||The full pathname of the file or directory you want to rename (String).|
|newpathname||The full pathname of the file or directory to be created (String).|
|* If you try to rename a file that is currently open you will get a run-time error.|
* If you try to rename a file that does not exist you will get a file not found error.
* This subroutine can only be used to rename an existing directory when both the old and new exist on the same drive.
* What happens if the directories do not exist ??
* This statement cannot be prefixed with "VBA."
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
Name "text.txt" As "test2.txt"
Name "C:\Temp\" As "C:\Temp2\"
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top