Returns the text string indicating information about a cell.
|info_type||The text string indicating the type of information to return:|
"address" = address of the cell
"col" = column number of the cell
"color" = 1 if cell format as negative font colour
"contents" = contents of the cell
"filename" = filename and full folder path of the workbook
"format" = number format of the cell
"parentheses" = 1 if the cell format as parentheses for positive values
"prefix" = label prefix of the cell
"protect" = 1 if the cell is locked, and 0 if not
"row" = row number of the cell
"type" = type of the data in the cell
"width" = column width of the cell rounded to the nearest integer
|reference||(Optional) The range of cells that you want information about.|
|* This function is volatile and will change everytime a cell on the worksheet is calculated.|
* If "info_type" = "color", then the value 1 is returned if the cell format has coloured font that has been applied for negative values.
* If "info_type" = "format", then you must recalculate this functions if the cell has a custom format applied afterwards.
* If "info_type" = "filename" and the workbook has not been saved, then a blank string is returned.
* If "info_type" = "parentheses", then the value 1 is returned if the cell format has parentheses for positive values.
* This function will update when the workbook is recalculated by pressing F9.
* The information returned is related to the contents, location or formatting of a given cell.
* If "reference" is a range of cells, then the upper left cell is used.
* If "reference" is left blank then the last cell that was changed in the active workbook is used.
* This function cannot be called from VBA, Application.WorksheetFunction.Cell does not exist.
* This function was originally provided to allow backwards compatibility with other spreadsheet programs.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top