Returns the number rounded up to the nearest integer or significant figure.
|number||The number to be rounded up.|
|significance||(Optional) The multiple you want the number rounded to.|
|* CEILING.MATH was added in Excel 2013 to replace this function.|
* This function is only available for backwards compatibility and should never be used.
* This function does not appear in the Function Wizard or the Cell AutoComplete.
* This function was added in Excel 2010 to replace the CEILING function.
* There was also a FLOOR.PRECISE that rounded the number down.
* If "significance" is left blank, then 1 is used.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top