Returns the number rounded up to the nearest integer or significant figure.
|number||The number to be rounded up.|
|significance||(Optional) The multiple you want the number rounded to.|
|* This function does not appear in the Function Wizard or the Cell AutoComplete.|
* This function is only available for backwards compatibility and should never be used.
* CEILING.MATH was added in Excel 2013 to replace this function.
* This function was added in Excel 2010 to replace the CEILING function.
* The number is always rounded up.
* Alternative formula is = INT(-number/ ABS(significance) )*ABS(significance)
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top