CEILING.MATH(number [,significance] [,mode])
Returns the number rounded up to the nearest integer or significant figure (including negative).
|number||The number to be rounded up.|
|significance||(Optional) The multiple you want the number rounded to.|
|mode||(Optional) Whether to round negative numbers up or down:|
False (default) = Negative numbers are rounded up towards zero.
True = Negative numbers are rounded down away from zero.
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* This function replaces the CEILING.PRECISE function.
* This function replaces the CEILING function.
* If "significance" is left blank, then 1 is used.
* If "mode" is left blank, then False is used.
* The "mode" argument only affects negative numbers.
* The "mode" argument can also take numerical values. 0 is equivalent to False. Any other number is equivalent to True.
* Alternative formula is =INT(-number/significance)*significance
* You can use the FLOOR.MATH function to round down to the nearest integer or significant figure.
* You can use the MROUND function to round to a desired multiple of.
* You can use the ROUND function to round to a specified number of digits.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top