Returns the number rounded to the desired multiple.
|number||The number you want to round.|
|multiple||The multiple to which you want to round.|
|* This function rounds up, if the remainder of dividing "number" by "multiple" is greater than or equal to half the value of "multiple".|
* This function rounds down, if the remainder of dividing "number" by "multiple" is less than half the value of "multiple".
* If "number" and "multiple" have different signs, then #NUM! is returned.
* You can use the CEILING.MATH function to round up to the nearest integer or significant figure.
* You can use the FLOOR.MATH function to round down to the nearest integer or significant figure.
* In Excel 2003 this function was only available when you had the Analysis ToolPak add-in loaded.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top