Returns the number rounded to the desired multiple.
|number||The number you want to round.|
|multiple||The multiple to which you want to round.|
|* This function rounds up, if the remainder of dividing "number" by "multiple" is greater than or equal to half the value of "multiple".|
* This function rounds down, if the remainder of dividing "number" by "multiple" is less than half the value of "multiple".
* If "number" and "multiple" have different signs, then #NUM! is returned.
* You can use the CEILING.MATH function to round up to the nearest integer or significant figure.
* You can use the FLOOR.MATH function to round down to the nearest integer or significant figure.
* You can use the ROUND function to round to a specified number of digits.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top