|MULTINOMIAL(number1 [,number2] [..])|
Returns the multinomial of a set of numbers in a list or cell range.
|number1||The first number.|
|number2||(Optional) The second number.|
|* The multinomial is basically the ratio of the factorial of a sum of values to the product of the factorials.|
* If any argument is less than one, then #NUM! is returned.
* If any argument is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* You can have a maximum of 29 arguments.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top