Returns the number of combinations for a given number of items.
|number||The total number of items.|
|number_chosen||The number of items in each combination.|
|* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.|
* If "number" is not an integer, it is truncated.
* If "number" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "number_chosen" is not an integer, it is truncated.
* If "number_chosen" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "number" < "number_chosen", then #NUM! is returned.
* A combination is any set or subset of items, regardless of their internal order.
* Combinations are distinct from permutations, for which the internal order is significant.
* If you want to return the number of combinations (with repetition) you can use the COMBINA function.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
1 - How many different 2 person teams can be made up from 8 people. answer 28 teams.
2 - How many combinations are there for a padlock with 3 numbers, answer 1,000 possibilities.
© 2018 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2018 Better Solutions Limited Top