Returns the number of permutations for a subset of objects or events (with repetition).
|number||The total number of items.|
|number_chosen||The number of items in each permutation.|
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* If you want to return the number of permutations (without repetition) you can use the PERMUT function.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE is returned.
* If "number_chosen" is not numeric, then #VALUE is returned.
* This function is closely related to the COMBIN.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top