Returns the factorial of a number.
|number||The number you want the factorial of.|
|* The factorial of a number is equal to 1*2*3* to * "number".|
* If "number" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "number" is not an integer, it is truncated.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* The factorial of 1 is 0.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top