Returns the double factorial of a number.
|number||The number you want the double factorial of.|
|* If "number" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.|
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "number" is even then, formula used is: n(n-2)(n-4) to (4)(2).
* If "number" is odd then, formula used is: n(n-2)(n-4) to (3)(1).
* In Excel 2010 the accuracy of this function has improved.
* In Excel 2003 this function was only available when you had the Analysis ToolPak add-in loaded.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top