Returns the logical value False.
|* This function should be replaced with the keyword False.|
* This is one of the few functions that does not require any arguments.
* You can also type the word FALSE directly into a cell.
* This is similar to the TRUE function.
* This function was originally provided to allow backwards compatibility with other spreadsheet programs.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
|1 - What does this function return.|
2 - The same value can be typed into a cell.
3 - These two values are equivalent.
4 - Is the value in cell "B1" greater than 10.
5 - Is the value in cell "B1" greater than 10.
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top