IFS(logical_text1, value_if_true1 [,logical_text2, value_if_true2] [..])
Returns the value based on multiple conditions you specify.
|logical_text1||Condition that evaluates to True or False.|
|value_if_true1||Result if the logical value evaluates to True.|
|logical_text2||Condition that evaluates to True or False.|
|value_if_true2||Result if the logical value evaluates to True.|
|* Added in Excel 2019.|
* To specify a default result add a condition that will always be true as your last condition.
* If you have not provided a corresponding value for each logical test then the following message is displayed: you have entered too few arguments for this function.
* If a logical test does not evaluate to either True or False, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If no conditions are found, then #N/A! is returned.
* If the function is not available, then #NAME? is returned.
* You can use the IF function to return a value based on one condition.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top