IF(logical_test, value_if_true, value_if_false)
Returns the value based on a condition you specify.
|logical_test||The value or expression that can be evaluated to True or False.|
|value_if_true||The value that is returned if "logical_test" is True.|
|value_if_false||The value that is returned if "logical_test" is False.|
|* This function is not case sensitive.|
* You can nest up to 64 IF functions.
* If "value_if_true" is left blank, then
* If "value_if_false" is left blank, then
* If you use text arguments, the match must be exact, except for case.
* This function can return an array formula.
* You can use the IFS function to return a value based on multiple conditions.
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Advanced Functions.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top