Returns the logical AND for any number of arguments.
|logical1||The first logical value.|
|logical2||(Optional) The second logical value.|
|* This function returns either True or False.|
* This function will return True if all the logical arguments are True.
* This function will return False if all the logical arguments are False.
* The logical values can be constants, logical equations, cell references or named ranges.
* Any empty cells are ignored.
* If any argument does not evaluate to either True or False, then #VALUE! is returned.
* This function can be used to check if values meet certain criteria.
* You can have a maximum of 255 arguments.
* You can use the OR to return the logical OR for any number of arguments.
* You can use the NOT to return the opposite of a True or False value.
* You can use the XOR to return the logical exclusive OR for any number of arguments.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
1 - What is the logical AND for True and True.
2 - What is the logical AND for True and False.
3 - What is the logical AND for False and True.
4 - What is the logical AND for False and False submitted as two arrays.
© 2018 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2018 Better Solutions Limited Top