Returns the number converted from roman to arabic.
|text||The text to convert.|
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* If "text" contains numbers, then #VALUE is returned.
* If "text" contains dates, then #VALUE is returned.
* If "text" contains text that is not valid roman numerals, then #VALUE is returned.
* If "text" is an empty string, then 0 is returned.
* The "text" has a maximum length of 255 characters.
* The case of "text" is ignored.
* Any leading or trailing spaces are ignored.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top