result = expr1 AND expr2
The logical 'AND' operator (Boolean).
|exp1||The first expression evaluating to a logical value.|
|exp2||The second expression evaluating to a logical value.|
|* This is an Operator.|
* This operator can also perform bitwise comparison on identically positioned bits in two numeric expressions.
* You can use the NOT operator to return the logical "NOT" operator.
* You can use the OR operator to return the logical "OR" operator.
* The equivalent Excel function is Application.WorksheetFunction.AND
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
True And True '= True
True And False '= False
False And True '= False
False And False '= False
True And Null '= Null
Null And True '= Null
False And Null '= False
Null And False '= False
Null And Null '= Null
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top