Returns the value or something else if it evaluates to an error.
|value||The expression you want to check.|
|value_if_error||The value to return when "value" evaluates to an error.|
|* This function is often used to trap and handle errors returned from lookup functions.|
* The following types of errors are identified: #N/A, #VALUE!, #REF!, #DIV/0!, #NUM!, #NAME? and #NULL!.
* If "value" is empty, then "" is used.
* If "value" evaluates to #NULL! then "value_if_error" is returned.
* If "value_if_error" is empty, then empty string is used.
* You can use the ISERROR function to return True or False depending if the value is an error.
* You can use the ISNA function to return True or False depending if the value is #N/A.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
|1 - #DIV/0! (division by zero)|
2 - #NAME? (named range does not exist)
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top