* Added in Excel 2007.
* This function includes hidden rows.
* This function uses the actual cell values and not the displayed formatted values.
* This function can handle full column references ($A:$A) very efficiently because it ignores empty cells.
* All the "criteria_range" ranges must be the same size and shape as "criteria_range1"
* If "average_range" is blank or a text value, then #DIV/0! is returned.
* If "average_range" contains any cells that are not numbers, then #DIV/0! is returned.
* If "criteria" contains any cells that are empty, then they are treated as 0.
* If there are no cells that meet the criteria, then #DIV/0! is returned.
* Arguments that are logical values are excluded.
* Arguments that are text are excluded.
* Arguments that are zero are included.
* If any cells reference are empty, then theses are ??
* You can use wildcard characters (?) and (*).
* Any empty cells are considered equivalent to a 0 value.
* You can have up to 127 different criteria.
* You can use the AVERAGE function to return the arithmetic mean with no conditions.
* You can use the AVERAGEA function to include logical values and text in the denominator.
* You can use the AVERAGEIF function to satisfy one condition.
* This is similar to the COUNTIFS function.
* This is similar to the MAXIFS function.
* This is similar to the MINIFS function.
* This is similar to the SUMIFS function.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com