AVERAGEA(value1 [,value2] [..])
Returns the arithmetic mean of non blank cells in a list, table or cell range (including logical values and text).
|value1||The first value.|
|value2||(Optional) The second value.|
|* This function is identical to the AVERAGE function except that logical values and text are included in the denominator.|
* This function includes hidden rows.
* Arguments that are numbers are included.
* Arguments that are zero are included.
* Arguments that are dates are included.
* Arguments that evaluate to True are included and 1 is used.
* Arguments that evaluate to False are included and 0 is used.
* Arguments that are text are included and 0 is used.
* If any cell references contain an error, then that error is returned. (Row 15)
* If any cell references are empty, then these are ignored.
* You can have a maximum of 255 arguments.
* You can use the AVERAGEIF function to satisfy one condition.
* You can use the AVERAGEIFS function to satisfy multiple conditions.
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Quant > Central Tendency > Mean.
* This is similar to the COUNTA function.
* This is similar to the MAXA function.
* This is similar to the MINA function.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top