MINA(number1 [,number2] [..])
Returns the smallest value in a list or array of numbers (including logical values and text).
|number1||The first value.|
|number2||(Optional) The second value.|
|* This is identical to the MIN function except that logical values and text are included.|
* This function includes hidden rows.
* Arguments that evaluate to True are included and 1 is used.
* Arguments that evaluate to False are included and 0 is used.
* Arguments that are text are included and 0 is used.
* If any cell references are empty, then these are excluded.
* If any cell references contain an error, then that error is returned.
* You can have a maximum of 255 arguments.
* You can use the MINIF - User Defined Function if you want to satisfy one condition.
* You can use the MINIFS function to satisfy multiple conditions.
* This is similar to the AVERAGEA function.
* This is similar to the COUNTA function.
* This is similar to the MAXA function.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top