Returns the number rounded down to the nearest integer.
|number||The number you want to round down to an integer.|
|* Negative numbers are rounded down.|
* You can use the CEILING.MATH function to round up to the nearest integer or significant figure.
* You can use the FLOOR.MATH function to round down to the nearest integer or significant figures.
* You can use the ROUND function to round to a specified number of digits.
* You can use the TRUNC function to return a number with any decimal placed removed.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top