Returns the number rounded up to the nearest even integer.
|number||The number you want to round up.|
|* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.|
* If "number" is an even integer then no rounding occurs.
* Negative numbers are rounded down.
* You can use the ROUND function to round to a specified number of digits.
* You can use the ODD function to round up to the nearest odd number.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top