Returns the number rounded up to the nearest odd integer.
|number||The number you want to round down.|
|* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.|
* If "number" < 0, then the number is rounded down.
* If "number" is an odd number, then no rounding takes place.
* You can use the ROUND function to round to a specified number of digits.
* You can use the EVEN function to round up to the nearest even number.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top