Returns the value True or False depending if the value is an odd number.
|number||The number you want to test.|
|* If "number" is not an integer, it is truncated.|
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* You can use the ISEVEN function to return True or False depending if the value is an even number.
* You can use the ISNUMBER function it return True or False depending if the value is a number.
* In Excel 2003 this function was only available when you had the Analysis ToolPak add-in loaded.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top