Returns the value True or False based on whether two strings match exactly.
|text1||The first text string.|
|text2||The second text string.|
|* This function is case sensitive.|
* This function does not support wildcards (? and *).
* This function is similar to using the "=" character in a formula except the equal sign is not case sensitive. (Row 10)
* If the arguments are cell references then any formatting differences are ignored.
* The arguments can be literal strings enclosed in quotation marks, formulas evaluating to numerical values or cell references containing text, numerical values.
* You can use the FIND to return the position of a substring within a larger text string. This is case sensitive.
* You can use the REPLACE to return the text string with a number of characters replaced.
* You can use the SEARCH to return the position of a substring within a larger text string. This is not case sensitive.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top