Returns the remainder after division.
|number||The number for which you want to find the remainder of.|
|divisor||The number you want to divide by.|
|* The result of this function is the remainder when "number" is divided by "divisor".|
* If "divisor" = 0, then #DIV/0! is returned.
* If "number" < "divisor", then "numbers is returned.
* If "number" is exactly divisible by "divisor", then 0 is returned.
* This function can be expressed in terms of the INT function: MOD(n, d) = n - (INT(n/d)*d).
* The result of this function has the same sign as the sign of the "divisor".
* A known bug with this function is when [ ("divisor" * 134217728) <= "number" ].
* In this case the function will return #NUM! instead of the correct remainder and you should use the equivalent formula above.
* In Excel 2010 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* The equivalent VBA function is MOD
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top