Returns the number rounded up to the nearest integer or significant figure.
|number||The number to be rounded up.|
|significance||The multiple you want the number rounded to.|
|* CEILING.MATH was added in Excel 2013 to replace this function.|
* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "significance" < 0, then the absolute value is taken.
* If "significance" = 0, then 0 is returned.
* If "number"is positive and "significance" is negative, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "number" is negative and "significance" is positive then the direction of the rounding is reversed. Examples 17 and 19.
* Positive decimal numbers are rounded up to the nearest integer.
* Negative decimal numbers are rounded up to the nearest integer (away from zero). Example 5.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top