Returns the number rounded down to the nearest integer or significant figure.
|The number to be rounded down.
|The multiple you want the number rounded to.
|* FLOOR.MATH was added in Excel 2013 to replace this function.
* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "number" or "significance" have different signs, then #NUM! is returned (last example ?)
* Regardless of the sign of number, a value is rounded down when adjusted away from zero. If number is an exact multiple of significance, no rounding occurs.
* You can use the CEILING.MATH function to round up to the nearest integer or significant figure.
* You can use the INT function to return a number rounded down to the nearest integer.
* You can use the MROUND function to round to a desired multiple.
* You can use the NOW function to return the serial number of the current system date and time.
* You can use the ROUND function to round to a specified number of digits.
* You can use the ROUNDDOWN function if you always want the number rounded down to the nearest integer.
* You can use the TRUNC function to return the number with any decimal places removed.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2024 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2024 Better Solutions Limited Top