Returns the number rounded down to the nearest integer or significant figure.
|number||The number to be rounded down.|
|significance||The multiple you want the number rounded to.|
|* FLOOR.MATH was added in Excel 2013 to replace this function.|
* This function is only available for backwards compatibility and should never be used.
* This function does not appear in the Function Wizard or the Cell AutoComplete.
* This function was added in Excel 2010 to replace the FLOOR function.
* There was also a CEILING.PRECISE that rounded the number up.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top