Returns the number rounded down to the nearest integer or significant figure.
|number||The number to be rounded down.|
|significance||The multiple you want the number rounded to.|
|* FLOOR.MATH was added in Excel 2013 to replace this function.|
* This function is only available for backwards compatibility and should never be used.
* This function was added in Excel 2010 to replace the FLOOR function.
* This function does not appear in the function autocomplete in Excel 2013.
* This function does not appear in the "Insert Function" dialog box in Excel 2016 or 2013.
* The number is always rounded down.
* If "significance" is left blank, then 1 is used.
* If "significance" < 0, the absolute value is always taken.
* If "significance" = 0, then 0 is returned.
* If "number" = 0, then 0 is returned.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top