|FORECAST(x, known_y's, known_x's)|
Returns the future y-value along a linear trend using existing values.
|x||The data point for which you want to predict a value.|
|known_y||The dependent array or range of cells.|
|known_x||The independent array or range of cells.|
|* FORECAST.LINEAR was added in Excel 2016 to replace this function.|
* If "x" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "known_y" and "known_x" are empty or contain a different number of data points, then #N/A is returned.
* If the variance of "known_x" equals zero, then #DIV/0! is returned.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top